AC Gearmotor 220 Nameplate RPM 500 Max. Torque 2.9 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 7CA13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CA13
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These Dayton branded gearmotors are ideal for both commercial and industrial OEM applications due to their high starting torque values and greater output efficiencies than standard AC motors. In addition to variable speed capability, these gearmotors can smoothly change direction at low speeds as well as handle sudden stops. Easily assembles with a parallel or right angle standard gearbox, so you can pick and choose the ratio and torque required for your application. Use these Dayton branded gearmotors for OEM applications such as conveyors, or anywhere they can be plugged in.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 2.9 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 500
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 7-5/8"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 500
- Overhung Load 33 lb.
- Input HP 1/30
- Gear Ratio 3.6:1
- Full Load Amps 0.21
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 1.5 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.13"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Worm
- Gear Type Helical/Worm
- Seals Lip
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Capacitor, Speed Control
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions