AC Gearmotor 220 Nameplate RPM 20 Max. Torque 59.4 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 7C922
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7C922
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gearmotor features rugged cast-aluminum housing with precision ball bearings and steel gears. In addition to variable speed capability, it also has the ability to change direction at low speeds and handle sudden stops. The sealed gearbox with universal mount is easily adaptable. It can be mounted in small spaces and in multiple positions. To assemble, simply rotate the gearbox onto the motor helical shaft.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 59.4 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 20
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type Magnetic
- Length Less Shaft 8-3/4"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 20
- Overhung Load 67 lb.
- Input HP 1/30
- Gear Ratio 90:1
- Full Load Amps 0.28
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 2 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.13"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Worm
- Gear Type Helical/Worm
- Seals Lip
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Brake, Capacitor
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions