AC Gearmotor 220 Nameplate RPM 120 Max. Torque 9.9 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 7C763
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7C763
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Featuring rugged cast-aluminum housing with precision ball bearings and steel gears, this gearmotor is ideal for both commercial and industrial OEM applications. The sealed gearbox allows for universal mounting and adaptability into small spaces and multiple installation positions. In addition to variable speed capability, this gearmotor also has the ability to handle sudden stops and smoothly change direction at low speeds. It is easily assembled with a parallel or right angle standard gearbox, so you can pick and choose the ratio and torque required for your application.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 9.9 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 120
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 7-7/32"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 120
- Overhung Load 33 lb.
- Input HP 1/30
- Gear Ratio 15:1
- Full Load Amps 0.21
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 1.5 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.13"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Worm
- Gear Type Helical/Worm
- Seals Lip
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Capacitor, Conduit Box
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions