AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 24 Max. Torque 177.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 7CU89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CU89
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 177.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 24
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type Magnetic
- Length Less Shaft 12-7/8"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 24
- Overhung Load 157 lb.
- Input HP 1/8
- Gear Ratio 75:1
- Full Load Amps 1.86
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 30 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.25"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1-1/8"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Worm
- Gear Type Helical/Worm
- Seals Lip
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Brake, Capacitor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.