AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 100 Max. Torque 25.9 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 7CH96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CH96
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gearmotor features rugged cast-aluminum housing with precision ball bearings and steel gears. In addition to variable speed capability, it also has the ability to change direction at low speeds and handle sudden stops. The sealed gearbox with universal mount is easily adaptable. It can be mounted in small spaces and in multiple positions. To assemble, simply rotate the gearbox onto the motor helical shaft.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 25.9 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 100
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type Magnetic
- Length Less Shaft 9-7/8"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 100
- Overhung Load 78 lb.
- Input HP 1/19
- Gear Ratio 18:1
- Full Load Amps 0.78
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 12 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.13"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Worm
- Gear Type Helical/Worm
- Seals Lip
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Brake, Capacitor
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions