AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 50 Max. Torque 12.0 in.-lb. Enclosure Open
- Item # 4Z147
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4Z147
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 12.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Gearmotor Rotation CW
- Nameplate RPM 50
- Gearmotor Enclosure Open
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 4-1/2"
- Hz 60
- Starting Torque 10 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 7 lb.
- Input HP 1/60
- Gear Ratio 64:1
- Full Load Amps 1.2
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1"
- Bearings Bronze Sleeve or Needle
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Housing Die Cast Zinc
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Zinc
- Gears Sintered and Cut Steel/Phenolic
- Gear Material Phenolic, Powdered Metal, Steel or Delrin
- Gear Type Helical First Stage
- Application Vending Machines and Valve Actuators
- Standards UL Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 52JE01DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.