AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 50 Max. Torque 4.00 in.-lb. Enclosure Open
- Item# 3M097
- Mfr. Model# 3M097
- Catalog Page# 71
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Nameplate RPM 50
- Max. Torque 4.00 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque 5 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 3.5 lb.
- Input HP 1/100
- Gear Ratio 66:1
- Full Load Amps 0.55
- Insulation Class B
- Enclosure Open
- Thermal Protection Impedance
- Rotation CW
- Mounting All Position
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Length Less Shaft 2-5/8"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/16"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) .75"
- Bearings Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Housing Die Cast Zinc with Steel Cover
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Zinc with Steel Cover
- Gears Delrin/Steel
- Gear Material Delrin and Powdered Iron
- Gear Type Helical First Stage/Balance Spur
- Application Restaurant Equipment, Water Softener Valve Controls
- Standards UL Recognized and CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.