AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 14 Max. Torque 200.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 2Z817
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2Z817
- Catalog Page # 75
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 200.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 14
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 9-7/8"
- Hz 60
- Overhung Load 175 lb.
- Input HP 1/15
- Gear Ratio 118:1
- Full Load Amps 1.5
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type Split-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.5"_x000D_
- Number of Brake Discs Required 1
- Bearings Heavy Duty Needle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Hardened Steel, 1st Stage Helical, Subsequent Stages Spur, AGMA Class 9
- Gear Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical First Stage/Subsequent Stages Spur/AGMA Class 9
- Seals Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- Standards UL Recognized, C-UL Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.