AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 57 Max. Torque 68.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 1XFZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1XFZ1
- Catalog Page # 79
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 68.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Left
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 57
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Hz 60/50
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- RPM @ 50 Hz 48
- Starting Torque 54 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 100 lb.
- Input HP 1/8
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 2
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 2MDV9
- Overall Length 10.87"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 4.45"
- Service Factor 1
- Keyway Size 3/16" x 3/16"
- Number of Brake Discs Required 2
- Bearings Ball on Case and Motor
- Lubrication Oil Filled
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Zinc Alloy
- Gears Worm, Hardened Steel; Forged Bronze Output Gear
- Gear Material Hardened Steel/Forged Bronze
- Gear Type Worm
- Seals Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- Standards UL Recognized (E22922)/CSA Certified (LR2459)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.