AC Gearmotor 115/230 Nameplate RPM 55 Max. Torque 130.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 3XA90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3XA90
- Catalog Page # 78
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115/230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 130.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 55
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- RPM @ 50 Hz 48
- Overhung Load 200 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 2.35/1.25
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required Included
- Overall Length 10-5/16"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.5"_x000D_
- Bearings Needle on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Oil Filled
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Seals Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.