AC Gearmotor 115/230 Nameplate RPM 9.5 Max. Torque 200.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 1LPZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1LPZ1
- Catalog Page # 78
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115/230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 200.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Double
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 9.5
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Hz 60/50
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- RPM @ 50 Hz 4.4
- Overhung Load 100 lb.
- Input HP 1/12
- Gear Ratio 161:1
- Full Load Amps 1.2/0.63
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1/2"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.63"
- Keyway Size #404 Woodruff Key
- Number of Brake Discs Required 1
- Bearings Porous Bronze Sleeve on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Unpainted
- Housing Die Cast Zinc
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Zinc
- Gears Input Gear Steel, Worm Hardened Steel, Output Gear Cast Iron
- Gear Material Input Gear Steel, Hardened Steel, Output Gear Cast Iron
- Gear Type Worm
- Seals Lip Type on Output Shaft
- Standards cRUus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.