AC Gearmotor 115/208-230 Nameplate RPM 56 Max. Torque 254.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 4CVT5
- Mfr. Model # 4CVT5
- Catalog Page # 80
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115/208-230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 254.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 56
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Hz 60
- Starting Torque 1240 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 670 lb.
- Input HP 1/3
- Gear Ratio 31:1
- Full Load Amps 5.6/2.8
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Overall Length 15"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/4"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.88"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1"
- Bearings Ball
- Lubrication Gear Oil
- Housing Aluminum/Cast Iron
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Hardened Steel Worm, Forged Bronze Output Gear
- Gear Material Hardened Steel/Forged Bronze
- Gear Type Worm
- Seals Oil Seals on Axle Shaft
- Application Printing Press, Conveyors, Pumps, Mixers
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Capacitor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.