Variable Frequency Drive, 0.5 Max. HP, 1 Input Phase AC, 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item# 1KBP6
- Mfr. Model# 1KBP6
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Dayton vector inverters are primarily used to provide variable speed operation on three phase motors designed for inverter use. Typical applications include pumps, fans, blowers, conveyors and machine tools. Dayton inverters are not intended for use in combustible, dusty or wet environments. These products provide smooth and easy operation for both variable and constant torque application.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 0.5
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 3
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Width 5.13"
- Depth 5.38"
- Control Type Keypad/Potentiometer
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Output Short Circuit, Temperature Abnormality, Overload Shut-Off (Electronic Thermal), Ground Fault Protection, External Trip, Communication Error, Unattended Start Prevention Error, EEPROM Error
- Control Method Space Vector PWM Control
- Display Type LED
- Displays LED
- Digital Readout RPM, Output Frequency, Output Current, Output Voltage, Operation Direction, PID Feedback, Terminal Input, Terminal Output, Transition Frequency Monitor, Power Consumption and Operating Time Accumulation
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motors
- Standards cULus, CE
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions