AC/DC Gearmotor 115VAC/DC Nameplate RPM 24 Enclosure Open Vented
- Item # 1LRA1
- Mfr. Model # 1LRA1
- Catalog Page # 81
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC/DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC/DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC/DC
- Full Load Torque 85 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Double
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Nameplate RPM 24
- Insulation Class B
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 8-3/4"
- Hz 60/50
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Reversible Shaft Output No
- Overhung Load 100 lb.
- Input HP 1/15
- Gear Ratio 229:1
- Full Load Amps 1.3
- Gearmotor Enclosure Open
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Universal
- Overall Length 8-9/16"
- Keyway Size #404 Woodruff Key
- Bearings Porous Bronze Sleeve on Case, Sleeve on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Externally Replaceable
- Finish Unpainted
- Housing Material Die Cast Zinc
- Gear Case Die Cast Zinc
- Gear Material Input Gear Steel, Worm Hardened Steel, Output Gear Cast Iron
- Gear Type Worm
- Seals Lip Type on Output Shaft
- Replacement Brushes 1YNR3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.