14-1/2" x 29-1/2" x 33" 120 Volt Natural Gas 80+ AFUE Multi Position Furnace
- Item# 2RYR3
- Mfr. Model# 2RYR3
- Catalog Page# 3854
- UNSPSC# 40101805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 80+ AFUE Multi Position Furnace
- Type Natural Gas
- Voltage 120
- Output (BtuH) 48,000
- Input (BtuH) 60,000
- AFUE (%) 80.0
- Height (In.) 33
- Width (In.) 14-1/2
- Depth (In.) 29-1/2
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 14
- Supply Opening Depth (In.) 23
- Available Cooling Tons 1-1/2 to 3
- CFM @ .5 ESP 1338
- Flue Dia. (In.) Determined by length of Run
- Side Return Filter Size 16 x 25
- Bottom Return Filter Size 14 x 25
- Number of Filters Required Side or Bottom Return 1
- Additional Features Electronic Hot Surface Ignition, 100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Psc - Four Speed Direct Drive Motor, Timed On, Adjustable Off Blower Capability, High Level Self Diagnostics With Fault Code Displays Standard On Integrated Control Module, Inducer Rotates For Easy Conversion Of Venting Options, Convertible to LP Gas
- Transformer Rating 24v 40Va
- Agency Compliance GAMA, CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Heat Exchanger 20 Years Residential, 10 Years Commercial, 5 Years Limited Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RYR4DAYTON
Price $1,163.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.