7.1 HP Aluminum 242cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit, 6.4 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 7AJ12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7AJ12
- Catalog Page # 2626
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump Kit
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 3" NPSM
- Outlet 3" NPSM
- HP 7.1
- Engine Size 242cc
- Engine Brand Honda OHV
- Tank Capacity 6.4 qt.
- Length 26-1/2"
- Width 19"
- Height 24"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Silicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/8"
- Max. Pressure 39 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 90 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes 1ZNC3 - 3" Hose Kit
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 320
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 305
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 280
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 250
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 225
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 125
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 68
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7AJ15DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.