7.1 HP Aluminum 242cc Engine Driven High Pressure Pump, 3.28 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 11G233
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11G233
- Catalog Page # 2625
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven High Pressure Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- HP 7.1
- Engine Size 242cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX160 OHV
- Tank Capacity 3.28 qt.
- Length 21-13/32"
- Width 16-15/16"
- Height 18-15/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Max. Pressure 87.9 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 262 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Aluminum
- Mechanical Seal Ceramic, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application High Pressure
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 139
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 127
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 98
- GPM of Water @ 125 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 150 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 175 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 200 Ft. of Head 23
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.