7-1/2" x 8-1/16" x 16-7/8" Fan Forced Electric Pedestal Heater, Gray, 120VAC
- Item # 1VNX7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1VNX7
- Catalog Page # 3067
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Pedestal Heater
- Electric Heater Item Electric Pedestal Heater
- Heating Method Fan Forced
- Oscillating Yes
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Watts 1500/900
- Max. Surface Temperature 160.16 Degrees F
- Height 16-7/8"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Depth 8-1/16"
- Hz 60
- Electric Heater Phase 1
- Amps AC 12.5/7.0
- BtuH Output 5118 / 3071
- Cord Length 72"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 1-15P
- Heater Color Gray
- Air Temp. Rise 105 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings 2 & Fan Only
- Features Auto Overheat Shut Off Protection, Power Indicator Light, Thermostat and Oscillating Feature
- Safety Features Floor Activated Tip Over Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes 2-Prong Polarized Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.