7-1/2 HP Sludge Pump with Cast Iron Base Material and Cast Iron Housing
- Item # 12U576
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12U576
- Catalog Page # 2618
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This pump is designed for fluid transfer applications where the fluid contains a high percentage of solids or has high viscosity. Typically used in mining and manufacturing operations, it's made with hardened materials that resist wear from the solids suspended in the unit. It is designed to operate continuously and is usually controlled with a pump control panel.
- Item Sludge Pump
- Pump HP 7-1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 460VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Max. Head - Pumps 54 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Discharge NPT 4"
- Pump Type Manual
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Cord Size 12/4C
- Cord Type SOW
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 770
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 740
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 700
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 648
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 570
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 475
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 372
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 252
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 152
- Height 29-5/16"
- Diameter 16-13/16"
- Amps - Pumps 15.40
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Length 16-13/16"
- Width 12-1/2"
- Max. Diameter Solids 3"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 96"
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Thermal Protection None
- Motor RPM 1750
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class H
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Ceramic, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Duty Continuous
- Application Liquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Item - Sludge Pumps Sludge Pump
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions