7-1/2 HP General Purpose Farm Duty Motor,3-Phase,1765 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage,Frame 213T
- Item # 35Z921
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35Z921
- Catalog Page # 35
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors General Purpose Farm Duty Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application General Purpose Farm
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 7-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1765
- Frame 213T
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 18.1/19.1
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Dayton Green
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-3/8"
- Shaft Length 3-1/2"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 15-3/8"
- Overall Length 18-7/8"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 91.7%
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Includes Slinger, Gasketed Conduit Box, Shaft Key
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (258525)
- Item General Purpose Farm Duty Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.