5 to 32 gpm Mechanical Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 12F736
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12F736
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buthil Teraphathalate, Nitirle Rubber
- Max. Pressure 145 psi
- Flow Range 5 to 32 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 9400 SSU
- Flow Material Diesel, Biodiesel, Low to Medium Viscosity Oils
- Type Mechanical
- GPM Max. 32
- Length 7"
- Width 6"
- Height 5-1/8"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Fitting 3/4" FNPT
- Chamber Material Buthil Tereftalat
- Seal Material Nitrile Rubber
- Accuracy (%) +/- 1
- Display Mechanical Register with Large Easy-to-read Numbers
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 99.9 gal. in 1/10 gal. Increments
- Master Totalizer 99999.9 gal.
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 3.00 psi
- Thread 3/4" FNPT
- Application For use with Diesel , Bio Diesel & light oils in gravity feed applications or use with Electric Fuel Pumps
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.