4 to 20 gpm Mechanical Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 40M286
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40M286
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Poly Butylene terephathalate (PBT) Stainless Steel, Viton
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Flow Range 4 to 20 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 9088 SSU
- Flow Material Diesel, Gasoline, Bio Diesel, Low to Medium Viscosity Oils
- Type Mechanical
- GPM Max. 20
- Length 6"
- Width 5-5/16"
- Height 4-1/8"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Chamber Material Aluminum
- Seal Material Viton
- Accuracy (%) +/- 1
- Display Mechanical
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 999.9 gal.
- Master Totalizer 99999.9 gal.
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 3.00 psi
- O-Ring Viton
- Depth 6"
- Thread 3/4" FNPT
- Application For use with Gasoline, Bio Diesel, Low to Medium Viscosity Oils
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.