Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
4/C225 Banded V-Belt, Outside Length 227-7/8"
- Item # 13W471
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13W471
- Catalog Page # 101
- UNSPSC # 26111801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 25.4 lbs.
Country of Origin Indonesia Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The top cover protects the belt from oil and heat, and maintains dimensional stability. Durable transverse tensile cords create a permanent connection between individual belts. For use with multiple belt systems where shock loads, pulsation, or misalignment cause belts to whip, flip over, or jump off of the sheave.
- Item Banded V-Belt
- V-Belt Type Banded V-Belt
- V-Belt Section C
- Industry Number 4/C225
- Number of Ribs 4
- Outside Length 227-7/8"
- Top Width 3-1/2"
- Thickness 5/8"
- Material Fabric Cover, Rubber Body, Polyester Cords
- Construction Reinforced Tie Band, Wrapped
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Resists Heat, Oil
- For Use With Multiple Belt Systems
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions