4.8 HP Aluminum 163cc Engine Driven High Pressure Pump, 3.28 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 11G231
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11G231
- Catalog Page # 2625
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven High Pressure Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- HP 4.8
- Engine Size 163cc
- Engine Brand Honda GX120 OHV
- Tank Capacity 3.28 qt.
- Length 16-13/64"
- Width 22-13/16"
- Height 19-13/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Max. Pressure 71 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 164 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Aluminum
- Mechanical Seal Ceramic, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application High Pressure
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 102
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 97
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 93
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 125 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 150 Ft. of Head 22
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.