4/10 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 115 Voltage, 60 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 2JGA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2JGA4
- Catalog Page # 2615
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 4/10
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 25 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Automatic
- Amps - Pumps 11.00
- Height 17-3/4"
- Diameter 9-1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 28
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes 2" 90 Degrees Elbow
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2JGA5DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.