3-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 65 ft. Max. Head, 3/8" Max. Dia. Solids, Cast Iron
- Item # 12N810
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12N810
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 3
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 230/460VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Max. Head - Pumps 65 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 99 to 155 gpm @ 51 to 37 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 3/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 3" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 3" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 8.2-7.4/3.7
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 28 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 180 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps No
- Suction Lift - Pumps 20 ft.
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic-Buna N
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 12-5/8"
- Length 26-3/4"
- Width 10"
- Includes Built In Check Valve, Manual
- Frame 182JM
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 241
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 227
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 213
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 144
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.