36"-Dia. Capacitor-Start 115/208-230VACV Cabinet Exhaust Fan
- Item # 1AHD1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1AHD1
- Catalog Page # 2987
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cabinet Exhaust Fan
- Drive Type Belt
- Blade Dia. 36"
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 12,365
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 10,512
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 7712
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.3
- Fan RPM 534
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Fan Voltage 115/208-230VAC
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Exhaust Fan
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 13.0/7.0-7.0
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1
- Max. BHP 1.16
- Bearing Type Regreasable Cast Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Height 40-1/4"
- Width 40-1/4"
- Max. Depth 34-5/8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Propeller Material Fabricated Steel
- Number of Blades 5
- Standards UL/cUL 705, AMCA Air & Sound, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes (4) Wall-Mounting Angles
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1AHD3DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.