36" Blade Dia. Air Cannon, 16,100 CFM High, 3 Phase
- Item # 2ATC8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ATC8
- Catalog Page # 2919
- UNSPSC # 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cannon
- Blade Dia. 36"
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Motor HP 2
- CFM High 16,100
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 1810
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 1190
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 815
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 490/375
- Operating Amps 7.3-7.3/3.1
- Motor RPM 1160
- Motor Type 3 Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Number of Speeds 1
- Number of Blades 4
- Fan Mounting Location Ceiling,Floor,Wall
- Housing Material Steel, Gray Polyester Coating
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated
- Outside Dia. 39-1/2"
- Width 43"
- Height 43"
- Max. Depth 23"
- Standards UL, OSHA
- Includes 2 ft. Pig Tail for Hard Wiring
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.