304 Stainless Steel Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 12 oz.
- Item# 38Y792
- Mfr. Model# 38Y792
- Catalog Page# 2727
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 304 Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Discharge Tubing Material 304 SS
- For Use With Volatile, Ketones, Solvents
- Ounces per Stroke 12 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 2000
- Inlet Size 7/8"
- Outlet Size 3/4" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 21/32"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 8-1/4"
- Suction Tube Length 32-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/8"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" and 1-1/2" MNPT
- Adapter Material Stainless Steel
- Adapter Dia. 1-1/2" and 2"
- Features Good Chemical Resistance
- Includes Telescopic Suction
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 16 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.