30" Commercial Pedestal-Mounted Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item# 6ALE9
- Mfr. Model# 6ALE9
- Catalog Page# 2975
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 8200
- CFM Low 7260
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 610/525
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1100/850
- Operating Amps 4.2/3.5
- Fan Mounting Location Pedestal
- Fan Style Standard
- Fan RPM 1100/850
- Environmental Applications Commercial
- Assembled No
- CFM/Watt 18.22
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 994/817
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 261/180
- Sound Level 77dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 450/369
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Height Adj 61-3/4 to 77"
- Width 27-1/4"
- Max. Depth 27-1/4"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gloss Black Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes Pedestal, Column and Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ALE8DAYTON
Price $409.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.