3 HP Sludge Pump with Cast Iron Base Material and Cast Iron Housing
- Item # 12U569
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12U569
- Catalog Page # 2618
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sludge Pump
- Pump HP 3
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Max. Head - Pumps 40 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Discharge NPT 4"
- Pump Type Manual
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Cord Size 14/4C
- Cord Type SOW
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 482
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 420
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 340
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 275
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 200
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 71
- Height 28-3/8"
- Diameter 15-13/16"
- Amps - Pumps 13.20
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Length 15-13/16"
- Width 10-9/16"
- Max. Diameter Solids 3"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 96"
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Thermal Protection None
- Motor RPM 1750
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class H
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Ceramic, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Duty Continuous
- Application Liquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Item - Sludge Pumps Sludge Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.