3-Blade Ceiling Fan, 120V, 8 to 20 ft. Mounting Height, 4-Speed, 56" Blade Dia., 258 RPM
- Item # 5NRA2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5NRA2
- Catalog Page # 2924
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Fan
- Fan Overall Type Commercial
- Blade Dia. 56"
- Fan Voltage 120VAC
- Fan Watts 100
- Max. Mounting Height 8 to 20 ft.
- Speed Controllable - Fans Yes
- Number of Speeds 4
- Blade Material - Fans Plastic
- Blade Color - Fans White
- Housing Material - Fans Steel
- Housing Color - Fans White
- Housing Finish - Fans Painted
- Number of Blades 3
- Fan Item Ceiling Fan
- Phase 1
- Reversible No
- High CFM 9580
- CFM @ 50 Hz 8000
- CFM @ 60 Hz 9580
- Full Load Amps 0.95
- Amps @ 50 Hz 0.80
- Amps @ 60 Hz 0.95
- RPM 258
- RPM @ 60 Hz 258
- RPM @ 50 Hz 220
- Hz 60/50
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz 120
- Down Rod Outside Dia. 7/8"
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Motor Thermally Protected Permanent Split Capacitor
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated Ball
- Mount Type Stem
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, Energy Star Rated
- Includes Solid State Speed Control, J Hook, Safety Hook and Fastening Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.