3/4HP Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet, 1-1/2" NPT Outlet
- Item # 4YKN7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YKN7
- Catalog Page # 2699
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3/4
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 9.0/4.5
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 304 Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start, Capacitor-Run
- Seal Material 304 Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Pressure 18.2 psi
- Max. Head 42 ft.
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 29 to 45 gpm @ 30 to 20 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 85 psi
- Inlet Pressure 66.8 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Agency Compliance c CSA us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 10"
- Length 16-3/4"
- Width 7-5/16"
- GPM @ 10 PSI 41
- GPM @ 15 PSI 19.8
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 9
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.