3/4-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 42 ft. Max. Head, 3/8" Max. Dia. Solids, Cast Iron
- Item # 4YKP7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YKP7
- Catalog Page # 2639
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Max. Head - Pumps 42 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 29 to 45 gpm @ 30 to 20 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 3/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 9.0/4.5
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton,Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 18 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 180 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps 4 Position Increments
- Suction Lift - Pumps 25 ft.
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Seal Material 304 Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 85 psi
- Inlet Pressure 66.8 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c CSA us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 10"
- Length 17"
- Width 7-5/16"
- GPM @ 10 PSI 41
- GPM @ 15 PSI 19.8
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 9
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.