3/4 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Tether Switch Type, Stainless Steel Base Material
- Item # 3YU76
- Mfr. Model # 3YU76
- Catalog Page # 2671
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M
- Max Head - Pumps 26 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Amps - Pumps 6.40
- Diameter 9-1/2"
- Height 12"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 12
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 3
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Off Point 8-1/2"
- On Point 15-45/64"
- Duty Continuous
- Bearing Type Lubricated Ball
- Mechanical Seal Buna N
- Includes 90 Degrees 1 1/4" NPT Discharge Elbow
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.