3/4 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Diaphragm Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 3BB80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3BB80
- Catalog Page # 2671
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 37 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Diaphragm
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Amps - Pumps 10.50
- Diameter 10"
- Height 13"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 113
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 101
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 43
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Off Point 5"
- On Point 14-1/2"
- Duty Intermittent
- Bearing Type Upper and Lower Ball
- Mechanical Seal SiC
- Motor Type Oil-Cooled
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJTOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.