3/4 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1760 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 56C
- Item# 31LH63
- Mfr. Model# 31LH63
- Catalog Page# 20
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 3/4
- Nameplate RPM 1760
- Frame 56C
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 2.5-2.3/1.2
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Base/Face
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 8-1/2"
- Overall Length 11-1/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 81.1%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Includes MIMI 8S470A & Shaft Key
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.