3/4 HP Convertible Jet Pump System, 10.8/5.5 Amps, 1 1/4" NPT Inlet, 1" NPT Outlet
- Item # 4HFA4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4HFA4
- Catalog Page # 2645
- UNSPSC # 20141301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Convertible Jet Pump System
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115/230
- Inlet 1 1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Amps 10.8/5.5
- Tank (Gal.) 17
- Tank PSI 28
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 15.4/8.3
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 14.5/8.2
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 12.2/3.0
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 9.7/-
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 7.8/3.3
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 6.7/2.7
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 6.4/2.0
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 5.2/1.1
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 4.7/-
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 2.9/-
- Shut Off (PSI) 61
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI) 75
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 136
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 80
- Length (In.) 20
- Width (In.) 20
- Height (In.) 39
- Includes Pump and Tank, Requires Ejector Sold Separately (see accessories depending on application)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.