2-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 72 ft. Max. Head, 1/8" Max. Dia. Solids, 316 Stainless Steel
- Item # 5GUP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5GUP4
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 230/460VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Max. Head - Pumps 72 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 64 to 90 gpm @ 60 to 49 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps 316 Stainless Steel
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 1/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 5.9-5.2/2.5
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 31 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 200 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps No
- Suction Lift - Pumps 20 ft.
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic-Viton
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 165 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 10-1/8"
- Length 17-1/4"
- Width 6-7/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 118
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 89
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.