2-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 63 ft. Max. Head, 3/8" Max. Dia. Solids, 316 Stainless Steel
- Item # 2ZXT5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXT5
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 115/208 to 230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Max. Head - Pumps 63 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 26 to 99 gpm @ 60 to 30 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps 316 Stainless Steel
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 3/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 16.6/9.4-8.3
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 27 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 200 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps No
- Suction Lift - Pumps 6 ft.
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 17-19/64"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 123
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 126
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 118
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 113
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 61
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.