Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
24VAC Key Pad NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starter, Enclosure NEMA Rating 3R, 1.6 Amps AC
- Item # 21RK47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 21RK47
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121521
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This starter features 1% ANSI grade metering with pulse/analog output for accurate measurements. kW and kWh data is available on the LCD display. True power detects belt loss and alerts the automation system. Voltage and dry contact inputs provide auto-run command; no interposing relays are necessary. Advanced protective features include anticycling, manual/auto reset, phase sequence, phase loss, and stall and locked rotor protection. The flexible control transformer with multitap input accepts all common motor voltages.
- Item NEMA Circuit Breaker Combination Starter
- NEMA Size 0
- Amps AC 1.6
- Coil Volts 24VAC
- Max. Motor Voltage 480VAC
- Operator Key Pad
- Operator Function On/Off/Auto
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 3R
- Short Circuit Protection Motor Circuit Protector
- Auxiliary Contact Form 1NO/1NC
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 1 to 1.6
- Trip Class 10/20/30
- Pilot Light Red: Off / Green: On
- Control Transformer Yes
- Control Transformer Voltage 120, 208, 240, 480, 575VAC Primary, 24VAC Secondary
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 1/10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 3/4
- Hz 50/60
- Height 12"
- Width 10"
- Depth 8-25/64"
- Standards UL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions