240VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 2ZWR2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWR2
- Catalog Page # 2634
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 3
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 32 psi
- Max. Head 74
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 30 to 140 gpm @ 75 to 35 ft.
- Amps 12.5
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 166
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 14-13/16"
- Width 7-5/8"
- Height 7"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 162
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 154
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 146
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 130
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 35
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 170 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 95 GM @ 57 FT.
- Min. GPM @ Head 35 gpm @ 70 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.