24" Agricultural Ceiling-Mounted Air Circulator
- Item # 1ZCN8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1ZCN8
- Catalog Page # 2976
- UNSPSC # 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 24"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating No
- Speeds 1
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 6400
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 465
- Motor HP 1/4
- Motor RPM 1075
- Operating Amps 2.2
- Fan Mounting Location Chain Suspension
- Fan Accessory Style Standard
- Fan RPM 1550
- Environmental Applications Agricultural
- Assembled Yes
- CFM/Watt 49
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1050
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 150
- Sound Level 74dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 300
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 27"
- Height 31"
- Width 27"
- Max. Depth 13-1/4"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Powder Coated
- Application Greenhouse Cooling
- Standards UL/cUL/OSHA/UL 507 Humidity Conditioning and Water Spray Test, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes S Hooks and Mounting Chains
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.