208 to 240/480VAC Open Dripproof Multi-Stage Booster Pump, 3-Stage, 1-1/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 5UXG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5UXG1
- Catalog Page # 2703
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 59 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 3
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Pump Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical with Inlet Down
- Amps 3.7-3.2/1.6
- GPM @ 10 PSI 50
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Closed
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 194 Degrees F
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Motor Type Phase Three
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Length 18-1/8"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 6-5/16"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 40 Degrees C
- Suction Lift 5 ft. with a Foot Valve
- GPM @ 20 PSI 43
- GPM @ 40 PSI 27
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 31 @ 81
- Frame 56J
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/64"
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5UXG2DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.