208 to 240/480VAC Open Dripproof Multi-Stage Booster Pump, 12-Stage, 3/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 45MW73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45MW73
- Catalog Page # 2642
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Outlet Size - Pumps 3/4" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 3/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 171 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 12
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Pump Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical with Inlet Down
- Amps 4.3-4/2.0
- GPM @ 10 PSI 15.4
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Impeller Type Closed
- Max. Case Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel 304, Buna-N
- Wetted Materials 304 Stainless Steel,Cast Iron, Noryl, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon-Ceramic, Buna-N
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Length 26-1/2"
- Width 6-3/4"
- Height 8-3/4"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C
- Suction Lift 10 ft.
- GPM @ 20 PSI 14.8
- GPM @ 40 PSI 14.6
- GPM @ 60 PSI 13.5
- GPM @ 80 PSI 11.7
- GPM @ 100 PSI 11.5
- GPM @ 120 PSI 10
- GPM @ 140 PSI 8.5
- Frame 56J
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.