20"-Dia. Standard-Duty Supply Fan w/Drive Package, Totally Enclosed NonventilatedMotor Enclosure
- Item # 7AC83
- Mfr. Model # 7AC83
- Catalog Page # 2988
- UNSPSC # 40101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Supply Fan w/Drive Package
- Fan Duty Rating Standard
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Drive Type Belt
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Supply Fan
- Fan Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/4
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Fan RPM 953
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 3581
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3148
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2469
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 1160
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 657
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.2
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.2
- Max. BHP 0.30
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 1.4-1.5/0.75
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Motor RPM 1725
- Bearing Size 3/4"
- Bearing Type Sealed Pillow Block
- Number of Blades 6
- Blade Material Steel
- Shaft Dia. 3/4"
- Outside Dia. 24"
- Height 24"
- Width 24"
- Overall Depth 19-1/2"
- Max. Depth 19-1/2"
- Flange Width 1"
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Intake Guard No. 1WBU2
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No. 3C726
- Stock No. 3FKD4
- Venturi Clearance Dia. 20-1/2"
- Wall Collar Stock No. 3FKF3
- Weatherhood No. 3FKF2
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Standards AMCA, UL/cUL
- Includes Drive Package
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7AC81DAYTON
Web Price $715.44 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.