20" Commercial Pedestal-Mounted No Air Circulator
- Item# 2LY96
- Mfr. Model# 2LY96
- Catalog Page# 2975
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating No
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 3700
- CFM Low 2600
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 400/350
- Motor HP 1/8
- Motor RPM 1300/1100
- Operating Amps 2.4/1.5
- Fan Mounting Location Pedestal
- Fan Accessory Style Standard
- Fan RPM 1100/1300
- Environmental Applications Commercial
- Assembled No
- CFM/Watt 15.1/15.0
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 800/550
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 200/190
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 150/130
- Sound Level 72dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 245/173
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Open Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 23"
- Height Adj 51 to 61"
- Width 26"
- Max. Depth 26"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Powder Coated Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 12mm
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gloss Black Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes Pedestal, Column and Hex Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.