208 to 240/480VAC Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump, 3-Phase, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 5RWJ0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5RWJ0
- Catalog Page # 2638
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sprinkler Pump
- Pressure Pump Type Sprinkler Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 75 psi
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 42 @ 80 ft.
- Amps 9.7-9.1/4.6
- Hz 60
- GPM @ 10 PSI 62
- GPM @ 15 PSI 61
- GPM @ 20 PSI 59
- GPM @ 25 PSI 55
- GPM @ 30 PSI 52
- GPM @ 35 PSI 48
- GPM @ 40 PSI 45
- GPM @ 45 PSI 41
- GPM @ 50 PSI 36
- GPM @ 55 PSI 32
- GPM @ 60 PSI 28
- GPM @ 65 PSI 22
- Stages 1
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type Double Shielded Pre Lubricated Ball
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- Agency Compliance Motor Only CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Features Removable and Replaceable Volute/Diffusers, Front Drain Plug
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Height 10-11/16"
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Length 18-3/4"
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Head 118 FT.
- Width 8"
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.