2 HP Aeration Fan Motor,3-Phase,825 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage,Frame 56
- Item # 42CW09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A750-8TVE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Aeration Fan Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 825
- Frame 56
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 4.6/2.3
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Aluminum
- Finish Aluminum
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-11/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Length Less Shaft 8-61/64"
- Overall Length 11-5/8"
- Ins. Class B
- RPM Range 0-1000
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 74%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Includes Aluminum Extruded Housing
- Standards CE Certified/UL Recognized US & Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.