1-HP Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, 90 ft. Max. Head, 1/8" Max. Dia. Solids, Cast Iron
- Item # 4UA65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4UA65
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Self Priming Pumps Self Priming Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Max. Head - Pumps 90 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 41 to 52 gpm @ 70 to 60 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Max. Dia. Solids - Pumps 1/8"
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Self-Priming Yes
- Amps 14.4/7.2
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 39 psi
- Max. Temp - Pumps 200 Degrees F
- Port Rotation - Pumps No
- Suction Lift - Pumps 20 ft.
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic-Buna N
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 165 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 9-1/8"
- Length 18-57/64"
- Width 6-7/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3500
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 61
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4UA71DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.